Tuesday 4 October 2011

RESEARCH; Target Audience Research

I handed out questionnaires to get detailed information on my target audience and what attracts them to their favourite music genre. This gave me some research I could analyse in order to find out what makes some music extremely success compared to other music in which is fairly deflated in comparison. These are some of my results;


I ask the same amount of guys and girls



This question gave me the insight of where our target audience gets their music and therefore knowing the best place to advertise.
This question showed me which genres are the most mainstream. Pop and Indie.

This question gave me the insight into how much people spend on music. This question helped when I compared the difference between males and females and the genres they like; pop and indie fans are more likely to spend more if they are female than males, however, rock fans are more likely to spend more if they are male.



No comments:

Post a Comment