Monday 27 February 2012

FINAL; Target Audience Feedback


Cathy and I also decided a good way to receive feedback for our video was to create public a group on facebook asking members to watch the video and leave a comment. As web 2.0 is very popular with our target audience we felt it was the best way in which we could receive feedback. We added certain members on the basis of them being in the target age range and being female. The link in below. Overall we got good, solid feedback from our sample. They enjoyed the humour and on beat editing. However were less pleased with the dark shots and the 'provocative' clothing.
Further Feedback

Good
Bad
I like the variety of shots
I think the story is too simple and stereotypical. It could be made more entertaining
The on beat editing will be very effective and I like that there are different locations, I think it keeps the audience more entertained
The song puts me off the video
There are many close ups which are suitable for the genre
There are too many performance shots
I like the different frames of shots and the story being told
I don’t like the song so I have a biased view on the video. Personally, I think it is too girly and cheesy
Suits song well
I think more locations could be involved
I like the different shots and the fast pace at which they appear on the screen
It could have more to the story. The story is very simple
 


http://www.facebook.com/groups/230680220362586/









We also put the advert on the Facebook group so the members could not only give feedback for that product but also be shown the themes that run though all the products. We felt if the audience could see how out product would be portrayed then they were more likely to comment on it objectively. The comments we received for the advert were mostly succesful and a significant amount of people enjoyed the amount of bright colours and how they link back to the music video. However one comment showed how they had failed to see the light/ tackyness purposely put in the advert and commented on it looking untidy. Although it was purposely done, it was obviously not communicated as well as we would have liked and therefore something we could improve on in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment